• Homepage About Pictures of Campus Video Mission Key Figures Staff and Faculty Our History Academics Departments & Programs Resources and Services Administration Departments Research Introduction Research & Development Achievements Facilities Publications Research Cooperation Contact Information Living on Campus International  Cooperation Commitment Cooperation & Exchanges College of International Cooperation International Conferences International Office Internatioanl Partners
    Home > Academics > Resources and Services

    About the Library Card

    1. How to get a librarycard?

    The Library Card Center is responsible for library cards. Chinese students should take his or her own photo (3.5cm*2.5cm), student identity card, and 10 RMB to open an account. Overseas students should take his or her own photo (3.5cm*2.5cm), documentation from thecollege, 10 RMB, and 500 RMB deposit which will be returned when they depart.

    2. What shall I do if Ilose my library card?

    You should go to Library Card Center to report the loss. After that, if you cannot find your card, please make up a new one.

    3. How to make up a newcard?

    You can apply for a new card in the Library Card Center two weeks after the loss is reported. A photo (3.5cm*2.5cm)and 10 RMB is required.

    © Harbin Engineering University. All Rights Reserved. Harbin, HLJ, P.R.China 0086 (0451) 82519213.