1. Sun Huan.Some Thoughts on Terminology Translation -- Taking Linguistic Terminology as an Example [A]//Research on Terminology Translation -- Proceedings of the National Symposium on "Translation oriented Terminology" (Nanjing, 2010) [C] Nanjing University Press, 2011.06:119-127
2. Sun Huan, Chen Yan. The debate between WiFi and Wimax in Chinese translation from the perspective of terminology -- and the urgency of establishing terminology translation principles [J] Standard Science, 2015 (5): 85-88
3. Sun Huan Terminology Teaching for Master of Translation (MTI) - Course Design and Implementation [J] Contemporary Foreign Language Studies, 2017 (2): 41-45
4. Research on the Construction of Translation oriented Chinese English Russian Technical Corpus for Ship, Sea and Nuclear Engineering [J] Chinese Science and Technology Terminology, 2018 (5): 17-21
5. Sun Huan Building a multilingual terminology library oriented to translation based on terminology theory -- taking the construction of the "three seas and one core" Chinese English Russian terminology library of Harbin Engineering University as an example [A]//Thesis collection of Terminology Knowledge Discourse of the third international academic seminar "Translation oriented Terminology Research" [C]. Nanjing University Press, 2020.01:77-83
6. Qu Chang Sun Huan Research on the construction of Russian Chinese bilingual terminology base based on the text of Ship Rapidity in Ice Zone -- Taking the creation of a glossary of "sea ice" as an example [J] Chinese technical terms, 2022 (2): 55-64
7. LIANG Hong，LI Haoyu. Knowledge Mapping Analysis on Scientific and Technological Translation Studies in China:Ｒesearch Based on CiteSpace ( 2000—2020).[J].Journal of Changchun University of Science and Technology（Social Sciences Edition）.2022,35(05):165-170.
8. LI Haoyu，CHEN Haixia，LIANG Hong.Cognitive Analysis of Metaphorical Winter Olympic Sports Terms and Cross-language CognitiveＲealization Path.[J]. China Terminology.2022,24(02):26-32
9. LIANG Hong，LI Haoyu.Nomenclature Characteristics and E - C Translation Strategies of Winter Sports Terms. [J]. Journal of Kaifeng Vocational College of Culture & Art.2021,41(12):20-22.
10. LIANG Hong，LI Haoyu. Knowledge Mapping Analysis on Terminology Translation Studies in China:Ｒesearch Based on CiteSpace ( 2001—2020).[J]. China Terminology.2022 Vol．24 No．1
11. Chen Haixia and Liang Hong. A Research on Space Mapping of Metaphorical Terminology in Cognitive Process.[J].
12. Strategies to cultivate international language talents for international winter events. [J]. Journal of Higher Education,2021.15.002.
13. Zhang, Pengrong. & Yang, Jian. The Study on Zhu Hong's Translation Works from the Feminist Perspective[J]. Journal of Xiangtan University (Philosophy and Social Sciences),2014,38(05):123-127.
14. Zhang, Pengrong. & Wei, Na. Feminist Translation Theory in China [J]. Journal of Heilongjiang College of Education,2013,32(04):143-144.
15. Wei Zhou. “Innovation and Exploration of Computer-aided New Media Translation Course Teaching Mode under the Ecological Environment”. Journal of Environmental and Public Health(On-line Journal) Volume 2022, Article ID 6305590, 11 pages https://doi.org/10.1155/2022/6305590
16. Wei Zhou. “Study on the Application of Computer-Aided Translation (CAT) in Translation Teaching". US-China Foreign Language. US-China Foreign Language , 2016(12):849-856.
17. Wei Zhou. “Analysis and Translation Strategies on Cultural Differences Between Chinese and Western”.Sino-US English Teaching, ISSN 1539-08072,Vol.11,No.12, December,2014:952-961
18. Li Baofeng, Co-Author, The Guidance of Senses—Reproduction of the Original Style and Images in English Translation of Chinese Classical Poetry, Poetics and Linguistics Association Proceedings, July, 2002.
19. WANG Ning Comparative Study of Chinese and Western Translation Theorie[J] Journal of Mudanjiang College of Education, 2022,(10)，19-21.
1. WANG Ning Latest Chinese English Scientific Text Translation Practice [M] ,Northeast Forestry University Press, 2019.11.
2. Li Baofeng, Associate Editor, World Overview: India, Hongkong Timar Publication Company Limited.ISBN-9789624502602/D.52643,July,2009.
1. Li Baofeng, Coeditor, A New Student’s Practical Chinese-English Translation Dictionary, Encyclopedia of China Publishing House, ISBN-9787500065531, April 2002.
2. Zhu Gexun, Editor-in-chief, Operation Summary of Foreign CVN Flight Deck and Hangar (recommended by Youth Talent Support Project of China Association for Science and Technology), Harbin Engineering University Press, 2022.1.
3. Zhu Gexun, Associate Editor, Case of Foreign CVN Home Port Reconstruction and Evaluation (recommended by Youth Talent Support Project of China Association for Science and Technology), Harbin Engineering University Press, 2020.3.
1. Sun Huan (translated). Terminology (Chapter 9 Functional Terminology) [M] Beijing: Commercial Press, 2011
2. Chen Yan, Sun Huan, et al. (translated). Chinese Society and Culture (Russian Version) [M] Harbin: Harbin Engineering University Press, December 2016
3. Li Baofeng, Proofreader, Faulkner and Morrison, Central Compilation & Translation Press, ISBN-9787511729576, July,2020.
4. Bao, Liying, trans.Promise Me. By Harlan Coben. Harbin, Harbin Publishing House.2014.
5. Bao, Liying, trans. The Forgotten. By David Baldacci. Harbin, Harbin Publishing House.2015.
6. Bao, Liying & Liu, Xiaolin, trans. Interpretation of Dreams. By Sigmund Freud. Harbin, The North Literature and Art Press. 2018.
7. Piao, Yi & Bao, Liying, trans. Fool Me Once. By Harlan Coben. Harbin, Publishing House.2019.
8. Kevin J.H.Dettmar (Author); Liu Wen & Guo Chunlei (Translators) ;Think Rock; China Renmin University Press, 2013.02
9. Wang Xiaoshu.（Chief Reviewer）The Symposium (translation), Foreign Language Teaching and Research Press, 2015.
10. Wang Qingzhong, Concentration:Staying Focused in Times of Distraction, International Cultural Publications, 2021.10
1. "Chinese Society and Culture (Russian Version)" won the second prize of the provincial excellent achievements in humanities and social science research in universities, 2017
2. The thesis "Terminology Teaching for Master of Translation (MTI) - Course Design and Implementation" won the second prize of the sixth Heilongjiang Provincial Excellent Scientific Research Achievement Award for Foreign Languages, December 2018
3. The thesis "Research on the Construction of Translation oriented Chinese English Russian Terminology Library for Ship, Sea and Nuclear related Specialities" won the excellent work award of the 19th Social Science Outstanding Achievement Award of Heilongjiang Province, 2020.09
4. Wang Xiaoshu. Research on MTI Training Models by Utilizing the Strengths of Universities, First Prize of the 9th National Excellent Paper in Educational Science, China Modern Education Research Association, 2015.
1. “On the Core Terms of Chinese Terminological Discourse System ” Supported by National Philosophy and Social Sciences Foundation(No.20BYY003）
2. Zhou Weiwei. Humanities and Social Sciences Project of the Ministry of Education（21YJCZH247）：Research on the Centennial Evolution of Overseas Translation of CPC's Iconic Discourse
3. Wang Xiaoshu. Research on the Training Model and Characteristics of MTI Program, Project of Degree and Postgraduate Education Reforms of Heilongjiang Province (JGXM_HLJ2012037),2015.
4. Liang Hong. “Theoretical and Practical Studies on Maritime Literature Translation” supported by the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities,（3072021CF1206）2021
5. Key Research Project of Economic and Social Development of Heilongjiang Province“ Research on the ‘Language+Major+Ideological & Political Education" Talent Training Mode of MTI Based on OBE( (Outcome based education),2021
6. Zhou Weiwei. Excellent Cases of Courses for Ideological and Political Education in Heilongjiang Province: Chinese to English Workshop
7. Liang Hong . Excellent Cases of Courses for Ideological and Political Education in Heilongjiang Province: Interpreting